Monday, March 25, 2019


Lovely Spring blessings to all!

Here is my 2019 spring/summer teaching schedule...

April 15 - 19   I will be teaching Mysore-Style Ashtanga classes at Breathe Together Yoga in Los Gatos, California.  www.breathetogetheryoga.com  I am very fortunate to be teaching with my dear friend Mojdeh Zahiraleslamsadeh who will be introducing me to her Ashtanga students in preparation for her July sabbatical during which I will be guest teaching for her.

May 26 - June 2   The Mindful Body in San Francisco, California. www.themindfulbody.com (Sun-Fri Mysore classes) I am thrilled to being going back here where I am covering for the intrepid Matt Champoux.

June 9 - 29   Mysore Yoga Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia.  www.mysoreyogaatlanta.com (Daily morning Mysore classes and T, Th evening Mysore classes)  I am very excited to be substitute teaching for Sava Giorgi Savaneli while he travels to study with Lino .

July 1 - 31   Breathe Together Yoga, Los Gatos, California.  www.breathetogetheryoga.com  (Mysore classes M-F and a beginners guided class on Sundays)
Also, I am hosting an Adjustment and Anatomy Workshop there on 7/20/2019; 1-4:30pm.  For more info or to sign up https://breathetogetheryoga.com/events/the-art-of-assisting/#toggle-id-1

September 15 - 29, 2019   The Mindful Body in San Francisco, California.  www.themindfulbody.com (Sun-Fri Mysore classes)

Come and visit me and get your tapas on!             

No comments:

Post a Comment